Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hate

There is so much I hate about my weight. I hate having photos taken of me, because I hate to see myself looking so fat. I hate buying clothes, especially anything that shows my arms, or stomach, the two areas I hate the most. I hate going to work and being the fattest girl there, working in store promoting healthy food and drink. I am constantly trying to compare myself to other people to make myself feel better. I look down at myself, right now and I think to myself, 'this is not the body I should be in'. I want to be confident. I want to look like everyone else, including my size 6 best friend. she can wear anything and feel and look good. I hate myself for who I am, and nothing, except weight loss is going to change my opinions.

this is going to happen. I know its going to be hard, but I think I can do it. I just need to be strong. I need help from other people. people who understand. nobody close to me does. that is why im blogging. please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment